Shoreditch, east London, Hackney. It's rough around the edges, more street art and construction sites than parks and cozy streets. But loads of hip cafes, random art galleries, all kinds of restaurants and good shopping. An interesting area, mye favourite London place to be.
Actually I've stayed in Shoreditch the last three times I have been to London (I have been in London around ten times). It's the mixture that intrigues me. Me like Shoreditch.
Here's a few places in Shoreditch I recommend:
- The Princess of Shoreditch - gastro pub
- Dishroom - restaurant, Indian fusion
- The Book Club - really nice pub
- Cream - cool cafe
- The Drunken Monkey - great Dim Sum and drinks
- The Hoxton - hotel
- Wright Brothers - oyster time!
- Old Spitafields market - shopping
Make sure you experience Shoreditch on your next London trip.